We are committed to helping bulid a "sense of community" through learning and working together.
Quick Fair Info
Community Education provides opportunities for local citizens, schools, agencies and institutions to become active partners in addressing education and community concerns. Community Education brings community members together to identify and link community needs and resources in a manner that helps people to help themselves and to raise the quality of life in their communities.
- Organized and empowered communities and individuals.
- Learner-centered programs and services.
- Excellent service for learners.
- Dedicated and committed staff.
- A community of lifelong learners.
- Deliver program and operational excellence.
- Build community and make connections.
- Promote lifelong learning.
- Inspire trust with staff, district officials, and community.
- Build leadership and accountability.
- We deeply respect and care about our community and its rich diversity.
- We are committed to lifelong learning.
- We plan our programs in partnership with those we serve.
- We are committed to helping people build a "sense of community" through learning and working together.
- We have high expectations of ourselves and our learners.
- We value celebration and play.
- We honor integrity.
- We embrace change.
South Community Education offers evening Adult Education classes Monday-Thursday evening. The Community Education office is located just off the commons area at South High School, room 110A.